Happy New Year! Flipping through my pictures of the past year, it’s crazy to think at the beginning of 2016, Emmett barely knew how to walk and we had no clue that we’d be having another baby. Now Emmett runs everywhere and Miles is almost 3 months old! It’s amazing what you can accomplish in a year, haha! As always, it’s hard to narrow down my pictures to our top events of the year, but here are my favorite 16 of 2016:
1. Emmett turns 1 in Flordia
2. Emmett and his friend Navah on Easter
3. St. Patrick’s Day
4. Mary and her sweet family come to visit.
5. Emmett takes swimming lessons
6. So. Much. DRUMCIRCLE!!
7. And pool time!
8. Finding out we were having a boy!
9. Emmett’s 1st plane ride
10. Reunited with my girlfriends for Alissa’s wedding
11. Waiting for baby boy
12. Fleeing Hurricane Matthew at 39 weeks pregnant!
13. Miles Walter is born on 10/13!
14. Basketball family Halloween
15. Thanksgiving in Alabama
We will always remember 2016 as the year our family became complete. Here’s to a healthy, adventurous, fulfilling 2017!