Good morning! Hope you slept better than I did last night (thanks Emmett)! I think he might of had a hard time falling asleep last night because:
A. We weren’t in relaxing Florida anymore
B. He slept all day in the car.
One bad night of sleep from him was way worth it though because we had an amazing weekend with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Barb in Clearwater! It was a long weekend full of sunshine, humid weather, family, and a lot of firsts!
1. Emmett’s first road trip!
2. Emmett’s first time meeting Great Grandma Helen
3. Emmett’s first time wearing shoes!
4. Baby’s first time swimming in the pool
He didn’t love it at first (Dad dunked his head under water) but once he got used to it, he held onto Ryan and kicked his little legs!
5. Mom and Dad’s first date night out!
6. Emmett’s first time swimming in the ocean
The ocean felt like bath water it was so warm!
In between all of these big events, we also did a lot of relaxing…
And Emmett got to spend lots of quality time with his grandparents.
Until next time Clearwater!