I know everyone says this, but can you believe that tomorrow is January 1st, 2015? This year flew by – probably because we had so many exciting changes happening in our little lives! In continuation of the tradition from last year I wanted to reflect on 14 of our biggest moments from 2014.
1. Our year started with a February road trip through Nashville, down to Clearwater and back up to Charleston.
2. Enjoying early spring in Columbus at all of our favorite restaurants and checking off our Columbus bucket-list before the big move. Here we are at a Columbus Clippers game.
3. Saying goodbye to our friends and Columbus at our going away party!
4. Making the move down to Charleston with our gigantic trailer packed full of our lives.
5. We didn’t have a place to live right away when we got to Charleston but we sure had a boat! This is a picture of Pearl May’s maiden voyage.
6. Road trip to Minnesota to spend the week at Breezy Point with my family, throw my sister-in-law Heidi a bridal shower, celebrate Bill and Kelly’s wedding and spend 4th of July with our friends and family. This was also the week we found out we were expecting! We’re holding a big secret in this photo from the 4th of July!
7. Big brothers Sam and Chance were excited to announce the news that they’ll be getting another brother!
8. We bought and totally remodeled our house in Charleston and couldn’t love it or our neighborhood more!
9. Over Labor Day we visited our friends Josh and Kelly in Juneau, Alaska.
10. We drove to Minnesota again, but this time for Heidi and Eric’s wedding up in Lutsen!
11. My parents came to visit for their 30th wedding anniversary in October.
12. Virtual baby shower for our baby boy!
13.Thanksgiving in Alabama
14. Christmas Eve Sushi Night in Charleston
2014 was a bigger year then I ever could have imagined filled with so much change, fun, travel, family, and lots of love for our happy life! Looking back on 2014 with gratitude and looking forward to 2015 with excitement!